VETERANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VETERANS

Shards of dalaya Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nafein/Phenex/Ipman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nafein

Nafein/Phenex/Ipman Empty
PostSubject: Nafein/Phenex/Ipman   Nafein/Phenex/Ipman Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Characters: Nafein (64 Paladin), Phenex (64 Druid), Ipman (57 Monk)
Fomelo Links: Sadly I tried using your link functions but they did not work correctly for me. So you'll have to do it the old fashioned way!

Why do I want to join "Veterans"?
: I realize your guild has been around long enough to count as an "established" guild and earlier today I grouped with Flikk in DN on my druid/paladin. He was impressed enough to ask me why I was still in the beginner guild and suggested that I consider joining Veterans.

What I am looking for in a guild: I am a very honest and blunt person so I'll adhere to that principal. I'm looking to raid entry level content and have the chance to gear up my characters. However, I'm not interested in committing to a raid schedule (more on this later) and to my understanding Veterans is casual enough that that will not be an issue. I have no problem making scheduled raids, but I am not looking for a guild that will be angry and/or disappointed in me if I cannot. I am also looking for a guild that will let me play all 3 of my characters rather than limiting me to just one or two. I have no problem playing one or the other depending on the needs for any given night, but do not want to be pigeon holed into just one. I am also a VERY competent 2 boxer when necessary.

Other games that I play (important!): Currently I am the GM/Raid Leader of a very successful WoW PvE/PvP guild. WoW is the main game that I choose to spend my free time playing. Currently our raid schedule only entails Wednesdays and Sundays from 7-11 PM EST. I also spend a lot of time doing arenas on off days as I am consistently a top 20 player across all brackets. This does not necessarily have to mean anything to you, especially if you do not know anything about WoW, but is solely meant to provide enough information to convey that SoD will never be my priority as far as gaming is concerned. I love SoD, I would love to raid on SoD, and would love to enjoy a casual/friendly guild environment, but only if the guild is understanding of my situation.
Back to top Go down
Promyvion

Promyvion

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Nafein/Phenex/Ipman   Nafein/Phenex/Ipman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 am

Someone get this guy an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitesboots.com/
Oriss
Admin

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Nafein/Phenex/Ipman   Nafein/Phenex/Ipman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 am

Invite open Very Happy Just contact one of our officers if we can't contact you Nafein/Phenex/Ipman first
Back to top Go down
Flikk

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Nafein/Phenex/Ipman   Nafein/Phenex/Ipman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Promyvion wrote:
Someone get this guy an invite.

Good app Nafein you will make a good addition to the vet's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nafein/Phenex/Ipman   Nafein/Phenex/Ipman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nafein/Phenex/Ipman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VETERANS :: RECRUITMENT :: APPLICATIONS-