VETERANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VETERANS

Shards of dalaya Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quellin

65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Empty
PostSubject: 65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......   65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Quellin, also formerly from Dominion, but only as probationary and then my twins were born in RL. I came back and don't see too many Dominion running around so I am without a home. I guess my main could be considered my Chanter who is 65 with 43 AAs, but I don't play him as much as my 62 BST and 49 Rogue. I also have a 64 Druid and many, many other toons at various levels.

I like the idea of Veterans because it matches my play. I have so many toons because I focus on enjoying the game more than anything else and change things up when I want something new. I also don't fit well in the typical guild because I am not a dedicated gamer - I have 5 month old twins, a 2 year old, and a 5 year old, not to mention my wife and my full time job. I play because I like the game and always have. I refuse to move on to newer, "better" games because this is where I belong.

I focus on learning my role in each class and take pride in playing them to the best of my ability.

Look me up anytime in game as Quellin, Lenalys, Karras, or Thostron.

Thanks and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Zekulan
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......   65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Welcome! We could use another enchanter as we only have 5 at the moment. One question, can you make it out to two raids a night (Mon/Weds 5PM PST 6GMT 7CST 8EST)?

Let me know, because at the moment we're looking for people who can show up.. We're progressing rapidly!
Back to top Go down
Quellin

PostSubject: Re: 65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......   65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:07 pm

That's been my problem. I only play from about 9PM Arizona to 12PM. It's near impossible to find any guilds that have activities at that time =(
Back to top Go down
Quellin

PostSubject: Re: 65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......   65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:04 pm

I was talking to Warf and Adiana about raid times and such and it would be great if I could still be considered for membership. I would gladly relieve people that need to leave from a long raid.

Thanks,

Quellin, Lenalys, Karras
Back to top Go down
Zekulan
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......   65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Hey, we have a new forum.. Mind re-applying at www.veteransofdalaya.com ?

Sorry bro Smile I don't check this one much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......   65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

65 Chanter/Druid/BST/Rogue/......
Page 1 of 1