VETERANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VETERANS

Shards of dalaya Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<Lupp

65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric Empty
PostSubject: 65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric   65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I play Luppie (65 Ranger) as my main on SoD. I've been looking for a casual guild since I came back to Shards a couple of weeks ago after a 6 month break. Most of the members of my previous guild, Dominion, have moved on to other guilds after months of inactivity. I was pointed towards your guild post on the SoD forums by a former guildie and was really impressed by your guild's description because that is everything Dominion stood for.

I have yet to group with anyone in Veterans but then again I have not had much play time since I have came back. I'm looking forward to grouping with ALL of you so that I may hopefully leave a good impression. I know, I'm terrible at writing applications, but to be honest, I've never applied to a guild before. Embarassed

You guys can find me mostly on: Luppie (rng), Wikoli (dru), Aikro (sk), or Aikrah (clr).

Sidenote- My toons still carry the <Dominion> tag because the guild was really good to me and I have a really hard time letting it go. If you guys want (which most guilds do) I will disband myself from the guild. I live in GA as well so my playtime is mostly 6:00PMish EST to 10PMish.
Also, I registered an account on these forums thinking I had to have one to post an application but apparently not!
Back to top Go down
Zekulan
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-06

65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: 65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric   65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Heya Lupp!

Thanks for applying..

Send me a /tell any time in game if you have any questions bro. Show up on Monday/Wednesdays and you can have a shot at raiding if you like as well. I'll see you in game!

-Zekulan(scott)
Back to top Go down

65 Ranger/Druid/Necro/Sk/Cleric
Page 1 of 1