VETERANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VETERANS

Shards of dalaya Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiodos

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 am

What's up everybody, I'm Chiodos Saosin(dont hate because of the music genre) and I'd like to formally apply for membership to your guild Veterans. I've grouped with many of you already, could've been fun, maybe even a lot of wipes but we still had fun doing it. I've been in Dalaya's Beginners(i haven't applied to any other guild besides yours) for about 2 years now, and in that time I've reached the 65th level and I have 40 alternate advance points(im doing a crit dmg pet buff spec right now because i solo a lot, but I can change to full heal spec if the guild wants.), and I'm kindly with Scale working toward ally. That's about it, what really interested me in Veterans were the emphasis on casual and respect! thanks for your consideration, Cheers
Back to top Go down
Promyvion

Promyvion

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:57 am

Honestly, the most important rule of the guild is for you to have fun, and it seems like you already have that part down. Send me a tell in game this afternoon and I will get you invited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitesboots.com/
croccifixio

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:51 pm

It'll be good to have ya Chiodos! welcome.
Back to top Go down
Oriss
Admin

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Looking forward to having ya on the team! We're always looking for good folks to join our ranks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Promyvion

Promyvion

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

Invited him to the guild last night. He even ran a few maps with us
Back to top Go down
Chiodos

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Shaman application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome, and to let everybody know that this isn't a trial period or anything, and I don't use guilds to gear up, or ninja or whathaveyou. I play this game casually, and I think I've met up with a guild and guild members of the same playstyle. I've met most of you and you all seem great, I'm looking forward to some good times ahead. Once, again thanks for accepting me as a Veteran, I feel proud to wear the guild tag. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Promyvion

Promyvion

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm

It is good to know that you arent going to stick with just long enough to get an invite to another guild. That irritates me when people do that. We are more of a casual guild but recently we have started ramping up raids and so forth. It was good to meet you and I am glad that you are enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
Zekulan
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Great player, really enjoy grouping up with him. Nice find Promy!
Back to top Go down
croccifixio

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Met Chiodos the other day on map raid, very good guy. you should be happy NC won Chio heh.

Croccifixio king
Back to top Go down
Promyvion

Promyvion

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Zekulan wrote:
Great player, really enjoy grouping up with him. Nice find Promy!

Wasnt my "find" I just invited him. But I will gladly take the credit for it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman application
Page 1 of 1