VETERANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VETERANS

Shards of dalaya Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleric application-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glex

Cleric application- Empty
PostSubject: Cleric application-   Cleric application- Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:59 am

Hello Veterans, I guess you could say i'm new to SOD, I have a lvl 62 Cleric as my main. I play a lot and have a competitive background in other games, so i like to try and do my best. I do want to get a taste of raiding, exploring ect. Killing the orcs in EW is getting a bit boring. Not to mention rats in DN also, but yea. I know a few friendly players in Veterans: Warf and Gomes. Known warf for a while and grouped up with Gomes a few times. This is my only high lvl toon so i dont double box. I want to be a part of the community and I heard that you guys might be in need of a healer. I know i'm not 65, but I plan on getting there.

I also have a roomate that playes on a daily basis. He is a Ranger and has some good dps with melee. He is also lvl 62 he is Rekzer.
Back to top Go down
Zekulan
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Cleric application- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleric application-   Cleric application- Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:08 am

Dude,

I'll have to apologize completely for last night.

I meant to give you a tell, but I forgot because I was grouping up with guildies.

In the middle of the quest, I was two boxing my monk and a necromancer doing a fast paced quest, so I couldn't answer your /tell when I got it. I meant to, but by the time we gave up on the quest it was past my bedtime, and I had forgotten about you AGAIN.

I'm very sorry!

That being said.. I'll be on Saturday and we can group up and chat about the guild and your experience ETC. Looking forward to talking with you. Currently we have 3 rangers, but none of them are outstandingly active. Could use some more DPS, so it won't hurt.

Send me a tell again, and spam the shit out of me if I don't answer, I don't get angry so don't worry about offending me.

If you want to see what we've accomplished as a guild recently, check out http://zekulan.wordpress.com

See you in game!

Thanks!

-Scott
Back to top Go down

Cleric application-
Page 1 of 1