VETERANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VETERANS

Shards of dalaya Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necro/War Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draxle

Necro/War Application Empty
PostSubject: Necro/War Application   Necro/War Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:54 am

Hey all, I have grouped with quite a few of you over the past few weeks, especially Wuzzle, seen Chidios around Meilb a bit and everyone seems to be pretty cool. I started playing about a month or so ago and have really enjoyed the game and the lore behind it.

I have a 63 Necro that is my main, and per a recommendation from Brekouh, I farmed a little and built a WAR for endgame tanking. The WAR is level 29 but was only created last Friday and is progressing nicely. I am usually on just about every day from 8ish EST to midnight/1am depends on when the kids go to bed. I played live from beta up until Luclin came out and then it got a little old for me and the community broke down.

I would like to join a guild that is progressing from early to late to see the rest of the game at a fun pace. I am not a raid 6 days a week kind of person, but am up for just about anything when I am on so if you ever need anything, please let me know. I look forward to grouping with more of the Veterans on the server in the upcoming weeks and joining the ranks of the Veterans at some point.

Thanks you for your consideration,
Draxle Bloodshedder - 63 DE Necro
Traxle Bloodshedder - 29 Ogre Warrior
Back to top Go down
Zekulan
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Necro/War Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necro/War Application   Necro/War Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Good to see you posting here, bro.

I'll shoot you a tell in-game if you're around tonight, Thurs, or Fri.

Have a good one, and thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down

Necro/War Application
Page 1 of 1